- The amount of the scholarship is $500.00 and will be awarded directly to the student.
- Candidates are eligible to receive the scholarship one time only.
- Deliver your application to United Northwest Federal Credit Union no later than April 15th, 2014. Winners will be annonced no later than May 15th, 2014.
- The student must have a high school or college accumulative GPA of 3.25% or higher.
- The student must be a senior attending, or having graduated, from any high school in Norton, Decatur, or Rawlins County in Kansas and plans on attending college in the United States.
- The scholarship will be awarded to students, with preference to students majoring in finance or business.
- We must receive the application back along with a copy of their current School Transcript, a letter of recommendation from a sponsor or teacher, and a 200-400 word essay on “What a Credit Union means to me”.